Registration AT HOME
|Regular Registration||345 €|
|Student Registration*||270 €|
VAT is included
* Students / PhD Students & Trainees are required to send a certificate proving their student or training status to the online registration form or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees include
- Inclusion of the accepted oral/poster abstract in the book of abstracts.
- Possibility of presenting the accepted oral/poster presentation without travelling (“stay at home and beat COVID-19”).
- Access to the PDF file of the “EPRW 2020 Programme & Book of Abstracts”.
- Access to the PDF files of all the oral and poster presentations.
- Certificate of Participation in EPRW 2020 – AT HOME.
- Certificate of Presentation of a Lecture/Poster at EPRW 2020 – AT HOME, if applicable.
Methods of payment
All payments must be made in € euros to KENES GROUP SPAIN by:
Credit card VISA, AMEX and MASTERCARD (only cards accepted).
If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please fill out the “Online Registration Form payment by bank transfer” and send an email to email@example.com with an attached copy of your bank transfer within 2 weeks. In order to identify your payment, please ensure that the reference “Registration EPRW 2020” and participant’s name is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are responsibility of the participant and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Holder: TILESA KENES SPAIN
Address: Avda. Felipe II 12, 28009 Madrid. España
Account nr.: 0182 5502 5402 0156 9768
IBAN #: ES36 0182 5502 5402 0156 9768
SWIFT CODE: BBVAESMM
All changes/cancellations must be notified by email to the Congress Secretariat KENES GROUP – email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The following cancellation policy will apply:
- Until 9th March 2020: Full refund less €50.00 administration fee.
- From 10th March 2020 or No Show: No refund
The appropriate refunds will be made after the Congress.
In the event of a situation of force majeure, either Party may terminate this Agreement, giving fifteen (15) days’ written notice to the other Party, and without obligation to pay any compensation for this reason. In the event that the Agreement is terminated due to force majeure, the amounts already paid or the work already done prior to the termination of the contract shall be recognized as property or collection rights in favor of the Party that has performed such services, and the Party that terminates the contract shall pay for the fees accrued and the expenses incurred by the Party for the performance of the services already provided or carried out.
«Force majeure» shall include natural disasters, strikes, lockouts or any other labour disputes, acts of anti-social elements, wars – whether declared or not – blockades, insurrection, revolts, epidemics, landslides, earthquakes, storms, lightning, floods, social unrest, explosions and other unforeseeable events beyond the control of either party that impede the performance of the Contract, and which cannot be overcome by the application of due diligence by either party.
Included as cases of force majeure are government decisions of the Spanish State, whether at national, regional or local level, of the institutions of the European Union or of any other international body or organization, which prevent or hinder the execution of the Contract.
The organisers accept no responsibility for personal injuries or losses or damage to property belonging to the conference participants, either during or as a result of the event. Please check the validity of your own insurance.