Listed below the main topics related to the evaluation and control of pesticide residues in foods. Further information about scientific sessions, dates will be published in short.
Keynote speakers will be invited to provide their view for each of our strategic topics. Anyway the organizing committee cordially invites you to submit an abstract in which researchers have the opportunity to present recent results.
A number of abstracts dealing with the specific topic of “Processed Food” will be selected to be presented as a lecture on Wednesday 13th of May (Themed Day).
- Advanced analytical techniques and methods
- Qualitative/screening methods using High Resolution Mass Spectrometry
- Single residue methods
- Updated guidelines for analytical quality control and validation procedures
- New requirements for laboratory accreditation – ISO 17025
- Toxicology and risk assessment inclusively cumulative risks
- Trends in pesticide registration and use
- Monitoring programmes and regulatory issues