The Organizing Committee cordially invites you to submit abstracts in which researchers have the opportunity to present recent results.
Deadline for Oral Submission 10th February 2020
Abstracts must only be submitted through the Online Submission Form published on this website.
- Once your abstract has been successfully submitted, the contact person (author who submits the abstract) will receive an automatic confirmation receipt email. May you not receive this confirmation within 24 hours (make sure you check your spam folder), please contact: email@example.com
- Authors will have access to their abstracts until submission deadline ends and will be able to edit their submitted abstracts and submit additional ones.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to the contact person’s email address.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The official language of the congress is English; therefore all abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Authors are requested to select the topic under which their abstract is submitted. However, the organisers reserve the right to re-allocate any abstracts to a different category they might deem more appropriate.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at another international scientific meeting should not be submitted.
- The corresponding author’s name and email address will be used for all communications relating to the congress.
- The length of the abstracts should be 400 words maximum, in plain text.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Please only capitalise the first letter of the title (DO NOT capitalize each word).
Authors must select their preferred presentation type: Oral, Oral Young Scientist (authors under 30 years old) or Poster presentation. However, there are a limited spaces scheduled for oral presentation. The committee will select Oral Communications based on the abstracts received. The remaining abstracts accepted will be presented in poster sessions.
At the same time, a number of abstracts under the topic of “Processed Food” will be selected to be presented as lecture on Wednesday 13th of May (Themed Day).
Abstracts submitted as Oral Young Scientist, must attach a short CV of the presenting author at the time of submission as well.
Each presentation will be 20 minutes long.
Oral young scientist (authors under 30 years old)
Each presentation will be 10 minutes long.
Poster board size
Available space on the poster board, for each poster, will be 90 cm in width (horizontally) and 120cm in height (vertically).
For any questions, please contact:
Kenes Group Spain
Tel: +34 91 361 2600
Dates to remember
|October 2019||Opening for abstract submission|
|10th Feb. 2020||Deadline for oral abstract submission|
|24th Feb. 2020||Deadline for poster abstract submission|
|2nd March 2020||Notification of abstract acceptance and presentation type (oral/poster)|
|9th March 2020||Early bird registration deadline|
Poster Abstract Topics
|Development and Application of Analytical Methods|
|Regulatory Issues and Monitoring|
|Toxicology and Risk Assessment|